Saturday, August 22, 2009

salvation army gold!

I went to Sal's the other day and I struck gold. Found some sick shirts and books, but best of all, I found an autographed photo of David Copperfield, and a fabric painting of a white horse. My mom asked me why I dropped five bucks on a picture of David Copperfield, and I asked her "how could you not?"




For the past two months I've been slaving away in the produce department at Big Y supermarket. Luckily today was my last day and I can enjoy the rest of my summer, but they're having a poster contest for food safety, and I figure since I'm going to school to be a professional artist I have a pretty good chance of winning. The winner gets a $100 Big Y gift card! SICK BRO! The poster has to be about how sick employees cannot work with food, so heres what I've got so far: (I'm going to add some color next)

Speaking of contests I entered the free fridayz art contest of fecalface.com Fecal Face is by far the coolest art blog on the internet, and if you haven't checked it out do it!

Mine is #28

Lately I've been listening to Social D nonstop. Found this sick video on youtube.

Can't wait till October 17th when I'm seeing them in Atlantic city.

later

No comments: