Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy new year!

So now its 2010, a new year and a new decade. Looking back 2009 was a damn good time. I made some really great friendships, some of which I think will last a lifetime, I got to majorly grow as an artist and push myself in new directions, I got to tour the country with some really good friends playing rock n roll, and most importantly I grew as a person, I'm much more proud of who I am. With all that said, I'm really excited to see what this year will bring, what new adventures I will find. I've been thinking about what my resolutions should be, and I've decided to keep standing proud, and being open to new things. But most importantly to have a good time all the time.

I've been searching for something new to listen to and I came across the black keys. They're my new favorite band at the moment, and I can't stop listening to their album attack and release. Check out some of their stuff:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man after my own heart. I love the Black Keys. My favorite song is Remember When(Side B) and So He Won't Break-Good stuff

Spencer Alexander said...

ahhhhhhh so good!