Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some old work....






When the summer first began my friends from my old band Liberte asked me to make a design for their EP. So I whipped up this two color lino-cut for them. All EP's are numbered and hand pressed. To hear their music go to www.myspace.com/liberteloves
(Oh yeah and that ripping guitar that you hear on the record, thats me.)

I finally finished that poster for BigY supermarkets. Hopefully I'll win that gift card haha.


"I'm Brilliant" Intaglio on rives paper. A few days before I made this etching, I was attacked by a hawk. I was just hanging out in the grass with some friends when a hawk swooped down from a building and flew at me. Luckily I jumped out of the way and was not harmed. It was one of the scariest moments of my life. And I decided to make a print about it. True story I swear.


3 color screenprint I did on some old book pages about castles in France.




"Now I am a gentleman" Intaglio on rives paper.
This is one of my first experiments with the medium intaglio. Intaglio is a printmaking method where you engrave into a sheet of copper, etch it in acid, and make prints from it.




Last april I designed and screenprinted some shirts for my old band brick physics. Were not a band anymore and I don't know what to do with the shirts haha. I still have a ton left, and if anybody wants one let me know.
Thanks to Sam Allen for modeling, he plays guitar in Wyldlife, and he likes to wear lots of belts.

No comments: