Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Fall, and some damn good music!

Last night I watched the movie the Fall with some friends. I gotta say its one of the most visually stunning movies I have ever seen. If you get the chance, I highly reccomend you check it out. Heres the trailer:


I recently downloaded the Secret Album, by my friend Aaron's band Sex God, and I can't stop listening to it. I'm so lucky to be surrounded by so many talented people here at Purchase, and to see and hear all the amazing work being made on a daily basis is so inspiring. I probably sound dumb rambling about my school all the time, but I love it here so much, I guess you'll have to deal with it haha.
Anyways, you can download the Secret Album for free here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=46963cf22b6b4a54e5c3dee5769931ecd0e2f19adbf1eedea543906a5faff527

Hope your having a good week so far!
-Spencer

No comments: