Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!




Just in time for Valentine's day heres my latest print titled "Sometimes I wish my heart wasn't so heavy." Its a 2 foot by 4 foot, 3 color reduction woodcut, printed on canvas, in an edition of 8.


In my art of the book class we've been making coptic bound books, heres mine^. Not bad for my first book!


A while ago my buddy Manuel Bova asked me to a drawing of deer head for a tattoo he wanted to get, and here it is^! I'm so stoked people like my art enough to have it on their bodies forever. Thanks Manuel, I'm honored.


Heres a video my brother made of me putting a stencil up on my friend's wall. The band playing in the background is Monotonix, who are one of the best live bands I've ever seen. I'm going to see them in Brooklyn this April, so stoked!

Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day!
love,
-Spencer

1 comment:

J Hitchings said...

i'm going to that show too!!!